How To Root Android Phone Easily (Latest)
Today We will back with our new topic on How To Root Android Phone With/Without PC 2018, So Lets Start with introducing about Rooting and why it is necessary for Android Phone.
What Is Android Rooting ?
Android Rooting is jail breaking for Androids and allows users to dive deeper into a phone’s sub-system. Essentially, it’ll allow you to access the entire operating system and be able to customize just about anything on your Android. With root access, you can get around any restrictions that your manufacturer or carrier may have applied. You can run more apps.
Of course, for the average user, rooting sounds like — and can be — a scary process.
After all, “rooting” around in your smartphone’s core software might seem like a recipe for disaster. One wrong move and you could end up with bricked handset.
The process requires users to back up current software and flash (install) a new custom ROM (modified version of Android).
Benefits Of Android Rooting
- Boost your Phone speed & Battery Life.
- Remove Pre installed crap ware like System Apps.
- Remove Bloatwares, Apps like Facebook, Chrome Keep sucking your Ram & battery by running in background So, Among the smartphone geek crowd, applications like these are referred to as “bloatware:” they do nothing but bloat the software by existing as unnecessary applications.
- Tweak your phone like : Increase Video streaming speed, Increase Wifi Speed, Increase SIM detecting Speed, Increase SD read/write speed.
- Most Important & Best part, Install Custom Kernel & Custom ROMS ( I will explain about it in Installing Custom ROM section Custom ROM section )
- Finally, Truly Own your Device, Make it appear in the way you want.
Preparing your phone for Rooting
First Open Settings on your device. If you do not see Developer Options toward the bottom of the Settings screen on your device, follow these steps to activate them.
- Tap on About Phone and find the Build Number.
- Tap on the Build Number seven times and the Developer Options will appear on the main page of the Settings.
- Tap on the Back key to see the Developer Options.
- Tap on Developer Options.
- Check to enable USB Debugging.
- Check to enable OEM Unlocking.
Root Android Phone using Kingo Android Root App
Kingo Android ROOT is a software, programmed by years of dedicate development, which can help Android users to root their devices in the easiest and safest manner.There are many other softwares to root android devices but here mukeshtricks4u gives you full guide about Kingo Android App.It is free of any charges, risks and preparations.
Steps To Root Android Phone
- Firstly download Kingo Root on your Android device.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your phone. If it’s running Android 4.0 or 4.1, tap Settings, Developer Options, then tick the box for “USB debugging. Enable USB debugging mode on your phone. If it’s running Android 4.0 or 4.1, tap Settings, Developer Options, then tick the box for “USB debugging.
- Press OK to Save the setting change.
- Run Android Root on your PC, then connect your phone via its USB sync cable. After a moment, the former should show a connection to the latter. Your device screen may show an “Allow USB debugging?” pop-up. Tick “Always allow from this computer,” then tap OK
- As the kingo android root is connected with your android phone it will detect your phone automatically
- Now Click on ROOT Button to start Rooting.
- Its All done , your android phone is rooted successfully.